SpectraPureSpectraSelectPlus membranes are treated with a proprietary process to enhance rejection, increase production and speed rinse up times. These treated membranes are then hand-picked and individually tested for consistent ultra-high rejection. No other membrane can match the SpectraSelectPlus for long life and the ability to remove silica phosphates, nitrates, and heavy metals.
SpectraSelectPlus Membranes are standard equipment in their MaxCap, and UHE RO/DI Systems and can also be used as an upgrade replacement option for most Reverse Osmosis Systems, and are interchangeable with Captive Purity, Kent Marine, Air Water Ice, Bulk Reef Supply, and most residential/aquarium RO or RO-DI systems.
- Typical stabilized conductivity rejection 99%, minimum conductivity rejection 98%.
- Membranes produce rated GPD ± 20% at 60 psi.
- *Permeate flow and conductivity rejection based on 250 ppm, 77°F (25°C) softened water feed, 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
- Maximum temperature 113F (45c) note: DO NOT FREEZE-DAMAGE MAY OCCUR!
- pH range 2-11
- Free chlorine limits less than 0.1ppm
- Maximum feed water silt density index (SDI) 5
Note: Membranes must be matched with flow restrictors. Always change the flow restrictor when changing membrane size on your system.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)