Brief Description: Sicce XStream wave pumps represent the latest generation of compact stream pumps delivering powerful flow rates with low running operating costs. This small, powerful and energy-efficient line is designed and Made in Italy to rigorous quality standards to ensure high performance, long lasting reliability, and user-friendly maintenance.
Notify me when "Sicce Xstream Wave Pump Powerhead [2,120 gph]" is re-stocked.
Why does this item ship in one or two days?
This is an item that we arrange to ship directly from the manufacturer. We do this for a couple of reasons.
1. We don't want to pay to ship the item twice. Once from the manufacturer to us and then again to you.
2. Not stocking it also reduces our inventory, warehouse and other operating costs.
This results in a lower cost to us and allows us to pass those savings along to you. On the odd occasion
when the item is not available to ship in the usual one of two days we will let you know as soon as possible.
Why does it take so long to get this item?
This item is not stocked but instead picked up from one of our suppliers as orders are received. We find it best to handle items that are updated frequently, are very specialized or just plain slow moving, in this manner.
This helps keep our operating cost low and in turn our prices lower. It will take a little longer for the item to reach you but on the otherhand, your price will be lower as a result.
What is a $ave More Item?
In an effort to lower our cost and bring you even greater savings most items are now being picked up at our suppliers on a weekly basis.
To see how much more you can save, by waiting a few days, please visit our Direct2You website.
Sicce engineering bring high flow rates in an Extra Small size to the small and larger aquariums. Deceptively simple on the outside, the new XStream line offers numerous advanced technology features:
- Silent operation
- Top quality materials
- Sound absorbing O-ring minimize transmission of vibration
- High-performance ranges from 920 gph (3500l/h) to 2100 gph (8000l/h)
- Programmable control
- Minimal electrical consumption means low operating cost and cooler running.
- Powerful magnetic mount works with glass up to ¾-inch (20 mm)
- 90° directional flow adjustable
- Rotating magnetic support allows easy positioning in the tank
- Pre-lubricated and self-cleaning impeller
- Durable pure ceramic bearings assure silent operation and long operating life
- Double cord insulation
- Fast and easy maintenance
- 3+2-year warranty
Four different models, each designed to be easily hidden in a natural aquascape: