- Specially developed in association with Milliput for use within marine aquariums.
- Cures underwater to the color of coralline algae which makes it far more aesthetic than standard aquarium putty.
- New formula is stickier so that it bonds better to wet substrates such as coral fragments and/or rockwork.
- Main uses are for fragging, construction of rockwork, protection for tridacna clam bases, repairs of pipe fittings and all of the usual applications.
- Package comes with detailed instructions for preparation and also with hints for specific use within the aquarium.
- Can also be used in freshwater aquariums or ponds.
Average rating based on 1 review(s)
Not pleased with this product. It mixes easily, although the color is a little more pink than actual corraline algae. It molds well, but is not very adhesive, and I have had a couple of corals fall off hrs after I mounted them - It takes a considerable time to set. The worst thing is, after just a month, this stuff has faded to a pale pink color, and shows up like a sore thumb in the tank.