Brief Description: REEF-SPEC® Skimmers feature a combination of PSK pumps with proportionally sized venturi, bubble diffusor and reaction body that optimizes air-water contact time for steady waste removal.
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind, the REEFER™ Skimmers are really quiet thanks to rubber connectors which dampen the vibrations as well as a robust air silencer. With features like the FoamView™ window, built-in neck cleaner and extra-long valved waste tube, we guarantee an enhanced home reef filtration experience.
High performance REEF-SPEC® skimmers:
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind, the highly effective flow dynamics of the REEFER™ Skimmer will maintain an optimal ORP (REDOX) level of over 350mv, a level that is more commonly associated with the application of ozone.
REEFER™ Skimmers are rated according to Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC® criteria that includes a water throughput, water to air ratio and contact time necessary to efficiently strip pollutants from the water. Powered by Sicce PSK pumps, the stated air and water flow rates are actual measurements of these pumps when running on REEFER™ Skimmers.
• Ergonomic diffusion chamber evenly disperses the fine bubbles created by the PSK pump across the skimmer cone without reducing air or water flow.
• Quiet operation, with vibration absorbing components and a large air intake silencer.
• 3 assembly options for flexible positioning of the pump inlet and regulation valve according to your sump.
• Foam-View window in the collection cup to easily monitor and adjust the foam height.
• Built-in manual neck cleaner.
• Precision geared valve for positive flow regulation.
• Quick release pump holder for ease of maintenance.
• Drainage port with a 39" hose and valve
RSK 300 Ratings:
SPS (Gal) 160
Mixed Reef (Gal) 320
Fish Only (Gal) 500
RSK 300 Specifications:
Sicce Pump PSK-1000
Air Flow (gph) 320
Water Flow (gph) 400
RSK 300 Dimensions:
LxW 11.4" x 8.3"
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.