- Easily adapted to captivity, green iguanas are rapidly becoming one of the most popular herps to keep as pets.
- This compact manual offers thorough coverage of proper green iguana housing and nutrition, as well as extensive tips for addressing medical and behavioral problems. Revised and updated with color photos and illustrations, it addresses iguana owners' most common concerns.
- Included is information on creating a pet/owner bond with your green iguana and a section on other iguanas, such as those of the West Indies.
- Authors: Philippe de Vosjoli & Roger Klingenberg, DVM
- Format: Softcover, 8.5" x 5.5", 112 pages
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)