- Although originally engineered for feeding the Goniopora genus, this product has been very well received in the hobby as an excellent food source for all filter feeding corals. The particle size of Reef-roids is around 150-200 microns which is an ideal size for Goniopora and other filter feeding corals.
- Zoanthids, Mushrooms and Ricordia will demonstrate a distinct feeding response and with continued use, filter feeding corals will experience faster growth and better colors.
- Reef-roids mixes remarkably well into water and does not float to the surface like most dry coral foods. This ensures a long duration in your water column to minimize food waste.
- Ingredients: A mixture of naturally occurring marine planktons including a specific species of zooplankton unique to this product.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.): 60%, Crude Lipid (min.): 20%, Ash (max.): 6%, Crude Fiber (max.): 8%, Moisture (max.): 6%, Astaxanthin: 150-200 ppm.
For every 100g of tank volume, mix one teaspoon of Reef-Roids with some water from your tank. For optimum results, use a syringe to target feed this mixture while tank circulation is off. Otherwise, disperse mixture directly into tank.
How is my order shipped and what does it cost?
Orders are shipped either by Courier [currently FedEX Ground] or Postal Service --- the choice is yours!
For delivery by Courier, you pay the actual charges based on a 1 kG package [2.2 lbs] shipped via ground service, plus a nominal $1.00 service charge to cover the cost of insurance and packing materials. We pay any additional charges.
For Postal Service (your best value), shipping on orders under $50.00 is $11.95 to most locations in Canada, with the Exceptions noted below. For orders between $50.00 and $100.00 the rate is $7.95, for orders between $100.00 and $200.00 the rate is just $4.95 and for orders over $200.00 shipping is FREE. The more you order the more you save! The delivery standard for this service is between 1 to 7 business days between all major centers.
NOTE: Additional Shipping Charges apply to orders being shipped to the NWT, YK, NU and some rural or remote locations in Canada as well as on over sized or heavy items indicated by the or - Additional Shipping Item symbols.
When will my order be shipped?
On weekdays, in-stock merchandise is shipped the same day if received by 2:00 pm EST. Orders received after that, or on weekends or holidays, are shipped the next business day.
Do you ship to the US or to other International destinations?
Currently we are only shipping within Canada.
What if I want to return an item?
Should you find it necessary to return an item, please call us first. All returns should be properly packaged to avoid damage and should include all original boxes and paperwork to receive a refund, replacement or credit. Shipping fees are not refundable, unless, of course, you are returning defective merchandise or merchandise we sent in error.
What do I do if a product breaks or doesn't preform as promised?
Keep all warranties and owner's manuals you receive with your merchandise. In the event an item becomes defective or just doesn't live up to your expectations, please refer to the warranty information you received for proper handling procedures.