- Advanced Technology makes this the first lamp to light and remain stable at either 39 watts (standard HO ballast) or 60 watts (IceCap Ballast).
- Utilizes a proprietary blend of unique phosphors exclusive only to UVL (URI). Dual coated phosphor and long mounted filaments to achieve long life.
- 75% pure actinic 03 phosphor and 25% tri-band phosphor.
- Color temperature: 14,000K @ 460nm.
- Best used over marine tanks with live corals.
- UV Lighting, formerly known as Ultraviolet Resources International (URI), is the pioneer in duplicating the natural environment for fish, corals, plants and reptiles.
How is my order shipped and what does it cost?
Orders are shipped either by Courier [currently FedEX Ground] or Postal Service --- the choice is yours!
For delivery by Courier, you pay the actual charges based on a 1 kG package [2.2 lbs] shipped via ground service, plus a nominal $1.00 service charge to cover the cost of insurance and packing materials. We pay any additional charges.
For Postal Service (your best value), shipping on orders under $50.00 is $11.95 to most locations in Canada, with the Exceptions noted below. For orders between $50.00 and $100.00 the rate is $7.95, for orders between $100.00 and $200.00 the rate is just $4.95 and for orders over $200.00 shipping is FREE. The more you order the more you save! The delivery standard for this service is between 1 to 7 business days between all major centers.
NOTE: Additional Shipping Charges apply to orders being shipped to the NWT, YK, NU and some rural or remote locations in Canada as well as on over sized or heavy items indicated by the or - Additional Shipping Item symbols.
When will my order be shipped?
On weekdays, in-stock merchandise is shipped the same day if received by 2:00 pm EST. Orders received after that, or on weekends or holidays, are shipped the next business day.
Do you ship to the US or to other International destinations?
Currently we are only shipping within Canada.
What if I want to return an item?
Should you find it necessary to return an item, please call us first. All returns should be properly packaged to avoid damage and should include all original boxes and paperwork to receive a refund, replacement or credit. Shipping fees are not refundable, unless, of course, you are returning defective merchandise or merchandise we sent in error.
What do I do if a product breaks or doesn't preform as promised?
Keep all warranties and owner's manuals you receive with your merchandise. In the event an item becomes defective or just doesn't live up to your expectations, please refer to the warranty information you received for proper handling procedures.