Vortech QD Flow
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is cruicial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive, choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard in providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched.
- Create massive water movement
- Natural Gyre
- Three dimensional flow patterns
- Comprehensive flow options
- Precise water movement control
The VorTech is no less amazing today than when it was first revolutionized the aquarium hobby. Three generation of pumps, over a decade of flow production, and tens of thousands of healthy aquariums are a testament to this uniquely designed powerhead. At the heart of the VorTech`s success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
- No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
- No wires in the aquarium
- No unwanted heat added to the water column
- No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the powerhead
QuietDrive builds on the unique advantages of the VorTech`s magnetically couple design and takes it to the next level. The revolutionary new drive system boasts increased efficiency and significantly reduces motor noise.
First, VorTech took the pump motor out of the aquarium, now QuietDrive takes the noise out of the motor.
- All new driver
- More than 6 continuous operation modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- Less motor noise compared to older MP60wES
- Communicates with existing WWD and "W" EcoSmart Pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via optional ReefLink
- Flow: 4,500+ gallons (17,000+ liters) per hour
- Wattage: 9 – 28 Watts
- Tank Size Range: 50-500+ gal (190 – 1,800 liters)
- Max Glass Thickness: 0.75 inches (19 mm)
- Dry-Side: 3.00 x 2.25 inches (76.0 x 57.0 mm)
- Wet-Side: 3.00 x 3.00 inches (76.0 x 76.0 mm)
- Clearance Needed Behind Tank: 3 inches (76 mm)
How is my order shipped and what does it cost?
Orders are shipped either by Courier [currently FedEX Ground] or Postal Service --- the choice is yours!
For delivery by Courier, you pay the actual charges based on a 1 kG package [2.2 lbs] shipped via ground service, plus a nominal $1.00 service charge to cover the cost of insurance and packing materials. We pay any additional charges.
For Postal Service (your best value), shipping on orders under $50.00 is $11.95 to most locations in Canada, with the Exceptions noted below. For orders between $50.00 and $100.00 the rate is $7.95, for orders between $100.00 and $200.00 the rate is just $4.95 and for orders over $200.00 shipping is FREE. The more you order the more you save! The delivery standard for this service is between 1 to 7 business days between all major centers.
NOTE: Additional Shipping Charges apply to orders being shipped to the NWT, YK, NU and some rural or remote locations in Canada as well as on over sized or heavy items indicated by the or - Additional Shipping Item symbols.
When will my order be shipped?
On weekdays, in-stock merchandise is shipped the same day if received by 2:00 pm EST. Orders received after that, or on weekends or holidays, are shipped the next business day.
Do you ship to the US or to other International destinations?
Currently we are only shipping within Canada.
What if I want to return an item?
Should you find it necessary to return an item, please call us first. All returns should be properly packaged to avoid damage and should include all original boxes and paperwork to receive a refund, replacement or credit. Shipping fees are not refundable, unless, of course, you are returning defective merchandise or merchandise we sent in error.
What do I do if a product breaks or doesn't preform as promised?
Keep all warranties and owner's manuals you receive with your merchandise. In the event an item becomes defective or just doesn't live up to your expectations, please refer to the warranty information you received for proper handling procedures.