The Voyager Nano from Sicce was developed with silent operation and durability in mind. Revolutionary Sicce Technology includes an auto-cleaning/lubricating system and vibration absorbing magnet mount.
- Silent operation - Sicce has some of the quietest pumps on the market to date, and the Voyager Nano is no exception!
- Safe - A fine-slotted protection grid ensures that your fish and inverts will remain safe and protected from the impeller.
- Adaptability - Ability to be connected to an ON/OFF controller like a ReefKeeper, Apex, timer, or the Sicce Wave Surfer for natural water movement.
- Self Cleaning and Lubricating - Water is forced into the impeller chamber to keep it lubricated and clean of debris, reducing maintenance, extending pump life, and keeping the pump running cooler.
- Adjustable - The included vibration dampening magnetic mount swivels to allow complete control over where your flow is being directed
- Flow Rate - 250 GPH
- Maximum Glass Thickness - 12mm
- Power Consumption - 2.8 Watts
- Amps - .05A
- Cord Length - 7.2 feet
What's in the Box?
How is my order shipped and what does it cost?
Orders are shipped either by Courier [currently FedEX Ground] or Postal Service --- the choice is yours!
For delivery by Courier, you pay the actual charges based on a 1 kG package [2.2 lbs] shipped via ground service, plus a nominal $1.00 service charge to cover the cost of insurance and packing materials. We pay any additional charges.
For Postal Service (your best value), shipping on orders under $50.00 is $11.95 to most locations in Canada, with the Exceptions noted below. For orders between $50.00 and $100.00 the rate is $7.95, for orders between $100.00 and $200.00 the rate is just $4.95 and for orders over $200.00 shipping is FREE. The more you order the more you save! The delivery standard for this service is between 1 to 7 business days between all major centers.
NOTE: Additional Shipping Charges apply to orders being shipped to the NWT, YK, NU and some rural or remote locations in Canada as well as on over sized or heavy items indicated by the or - Additional Shipping Item symbols.
When will my order be shipped?
On weekdays, in-stock merchandise is shipped the same day if received by 2:00 pm EST. Orders received after that, or on weekends or holidays, are shipped the next business day.
Do you ship to the US or to other International destinations?
Currently we are only shipping within Canada.
What if I want to return an item?
Should you find it necessary to return an item, please call us first. All returns should be properly packaged to avoid damage and should include all original boxes and paperwork to receive a refund, replacement or credit. Shipping fees are not refundable, unless, of course, you are returning defective merchandise or merchandise we sent in error.
What do I do if a product breaks or doesn't preform as promised?
Keep all warranties and owner's manuals you receive with your merchandise. In the event an item becomes defective or just doesn't live up to your expectations, please refer to the warranty information you received for proper handling procedures.