The Marineland Precision Submersible Aquarium Heater offers safe, reliable, highly accurate heating for your fresh or saltwater aquarium. A built-in thermal safety switch accurately regulates the temperature to within 1 degree. The switch also automatically turns the heater off if temperatures exceed internal parameters, and turns it back on when the tank temperature returns to normal. Top and side view temperature scales allow easy viewing from all angles.
The Marineland Precision Heater is extremely user-friendly, with an abundance of features to enhance convenience. The combination of a top-view scale and high visibility sliding scale provides dual confirmation of all temperature adjustments. The "Click Set" control knob clicks for every degree you change the temperature for easy, precise heating. This heater is built to last, with an advanced mesh heating element surrounding the mica core for enhanced heat transfer and long lasting, reliable performance. cUL listed.
- Maintains precise aquarium temperatures to within 1°F accuracy
- Thermal safety switch turns off automatically to prevent heater failure
- Suitable for fresh & saltwater aquariums
Included with the Precision Heater is an advanced mounting bracket that securely attaches to glass, providing 3 window positions that let you view the temperature display from multiple angles.
- Attach the included Suction Cups to the Double Suction Mounting Bracket. Slide Bracket over heater.
- Place heater in aquarium by firmly pressing suction ends against wall surface. The Three Position Viewing Window allows you to view the temperature setting from three possible angles - simply turn the heater until it locks into the best viewing position. NOTE: Choose an algae-free location with adequate circulation. This ensures even heat distribution and optimum operation. No part of the heater housing should contact aquarium gravel, rocks, or decorations.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before plugging in your heater. The ON/Off Indicator Light will confirm that the power is on. NOTE: Before plugging in heater, create a "drip loop" to prevent water from reaching receptacle.
- Select the desired temperature. Turn the "Click Set" Temp Select Dial until the point of the red line on the thermometer scale reaches the correct setting. Most tropical fish like 78°-81°F water.
It is recommended to use a tank cover to prevent water temperature variances or heat loss. Both can impair heater performances, creating a hazardous environment for the fish.
How is my order shipped and what does it cost?
Orders are shipped either by Courier [currently FedEX Ground] or Postal Service --- the choice is yours!
For delivery by Courier, you pay the actual charges based on a 1 kG package [2.2 lbs] shipped via ground service, plus a nominal $1.00 service charge to cover the cost of insurance and packing materials. We pay any additional charges.
For Postal Service (your best value), shipping on orders under $50.00 is $11.95 to most locations in Canada, with the Exceptions noted below. For orders between $50.00 and $100.00 the rate is $7.95, for orders between $100.00 and $200.00 the rate is just $4.95 and for orders over $200.00 shipping is FREE. The more you order the more you save! The delivery standard for this service is between 1 to 7 business days between all major centers.
NOTE: Additional Shipping Charges apply to orders being shipped to the NWT, YK, NU and some rural or remote locations in Canada as well as on over sized or heavy items indicated by the or - Additional Shipping Item symbols.
When will my order be shipped?
On weekdays, in-stock merchandise is shipped the same day if received by 2:00 pm EST. Orders received after that, or on weekends or holidays, are shipped the next business day.
Do you ship to the US or to other International destinations?
Currently we are only shipping within Canada.
What if I want to return an item?
Should you find it necessary to return an item, please call us first. All returns should be properly packaged to avoid damage and should include all original boxes and paperwork to receive a refund, replacement or credit. Shipping fees are not refundable, unless, of course, you are returning defective merchandise or merchandise we sent in error.
What do I do if a product breaks or doesn't preform as promised?
Keep all warranties and owner's manuals you receive with your merchandise. In the event an item becomes defective or just doesn't live up to your expectations, please refer to the warranty information you received for proper handling procedures.