- Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish. Inclusion of key ingredients like DL-methionine and L-lisine allowed Hikari to produce a food most top feeding carnivorous fish are eager to eat.
- This floating diet helps reduce waste and aquarium clouding common with other floating sticks.
- The stick absorbs water easily and quickly becomes soft yet retains it's shape.
- State-of-the-art bio-technology provides the highest grade of carotenoid available today. This carotenoid enhances color development and retention, keeping your fish looking their best year round.
- Recommended daily diet for all types of arowana and other top feeding carnivorous fish normally fed live foods.
- Ingredients: White fish meal, shrimp meal, wheat flour, corn, alpha starch, rice bran, brewer's dried yeast, carotene, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), riboflavin, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), choline chloride, inositol, calcium iodate, manganese sulfate, magnesium carbonate.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude Protein - 40% Minimum
- Crude Fat - 4% Minimum
- Crude Fiber - 3% Maximum
- Moisture - 10% Maximum
- Crude Ash - 12% Maximum
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)